During the design and bidding phase...
Your Professional Construction Manager at CMC will help:
- The design team meet the project goals and program requirements
- Develop detailed bid documents which will assure competitive bids and minimize questions and delays
- Prepare budgets and perform cost analyses and value engineering to maximize the return on the construction investment
- Coordinate technology systems, furniture, material handling, and equipment needs with construction plans to assure the finished project meets the business needs
- Develop a detailed design schedule and supervise its implementation
- Prepare proposal requests and pre-qualify potential bidders
- Conduct pre-bid conferences to clarify project requirements and answer questions
- Review bid documents to improve constructability and minimize discrepancies, change orders, and coordination problems.
- Evaluate bids, make recommendations for awarding contracts, and prepare construction contracts
- Work with municipalities and governing agencies to obtain variances, approvals, and permits.